Friday, May 01, 2009

Merry May!

Corby and I are just back from singing up the Sun with the Berkeley Morris Dancers at Inspiration Point in Tilden Park, followed by breakfast at Vicki and Shelby' house. Not only did this lovely photo arrive in my email from my friend Victoria, but I also learned that our book, The Pagan Book of Living and Dying, is now being published in Czech. Yay! Another international publication.

On another very important note, Cherry Hill Seminary's annual fund-raising is in full swing. We cannot fulfill our mission without the help of donors. One of our Board members, Jason Pitzl-Waters, owner of The Wild Hunt blog, has this to say. Please take his words to heart and open your purse.

Merry May and Blessed Beltane to all!

2 comments:

amy said...

I love the cuties doing the Maypole in the photo. Just found your blog and am looking around. :)
Blessings,
amy

Cairelle Perilloux said...

Lovely picture!

Cairelle
xxx