Friday, October 30, 2009

Samhain Blessings

Photo by Peter Hughes (RIP)

Blessed Samhain to All on Every Plane of Existence!

Well, folks, I had this very cool audio file I was gonna share here for our Samhain pleasure, but having just spent several hours on tons of sites, registering places to upload audio files, and then being unable to make it happen, I give up. At least for now. I'm tired. I got to the point where I had the choice to upload, but when I went to my computer to choose a file, it wouldn't permit me to upload an iTunes file. So, alas! no cool audio this Samhain.

That said, you can hear a Samhain Service on "Mama Fortuna Honoring Our Ancestors" and an interview on "Paradigms: Visions of a Viable Future, with Baruch and Guests." In addition, Cypress Fey produced these three little informal chats about Tradition of Altar Building, Interfaith Friends, and Invocation of the Mighty Dead.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Witches' work is turning the wheel,
And round the wheel doth turn.
~ Steven Posch

4 comments:

Caroline Tully said...

Fabulous Photo!!!!

Sabbat Tidings, (Samhain in your northern hemisphere case),

from

~Caroline.

Stevie said...

I love the photo -- I would like to follow your blog but I don't see that option on your page! Is there something that I am missing?

vs-f said...

One of the best photos of you I've ever seen.

Amuhmm said...

Did your husband/Wife suddenly say he wants a divorce and you want the two of you to come back and build happy family? Then stop looking, because Dr. White, the great spell caster, has a solution for you. I am a banker by profession, when my 8-year marriage collapsed, this broke my heart and even affected my job, because I was always thinking and not concentrating. I really love my husband, so I'm looking for ways to get him back after living apart for about 7 months. I came across a testimony about a man who said that he managed to get a job promotion with the help of the great spell caster Dr white, so I contacted him, I explained my marriage problems and he assured me that things would be better for me, but said a few things that must be done to achieve my goal, I followed the instructions and today I live happily again with my husband, he is truly a wonderful man and blessed by his gods. Contact the doctor white for any kind of life problems on WhatsApp number:
+17168691327
or by e-mail: wightmagicmaster@gmail.com, you will not regret meeting him.